The project’s public demo was held for the ninth time this year and streamed live on December 14th, 2022.
The session’s agenda was as follows:
- 00:00 Beginning of the session: introduction
- 02:24 Project news: PrestaShop 22.214.171.124
- 04:04 Project news: new project members
- 04:36 Project news: Hummingbird theme, status update
- 08:53 Project news: core monthly
- 10:04 Demo: availability labels per combination by @Hlavtox
- 16:08 Demo: more options for discontinued products by @Hlavtox
- 22:03 Demo: ability to configure backorder status by @Hlavtox
- 24:23 Pull Requests overview
- 33:48 Questions & answers (do you have any questions? Fill this form and we’ll answer in the next session).
You can use the timestamps to jump directly to the parts you want to watch.
Also, you can take a look at the slides presented during the demo here.
All project members are available for feedback about the project and the software. We also invite everyone to join us on Slack.
Next session in January
Save the date: the next demo will be streamed live on Wednesday, January 11th, 2022, at 4 PM CET. See you then!
I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year, and for those who are celebrating, Happy Holidays. All the best!