PrestaShop 126.96.36.199 is now available. This maintenance release fixes 23 bugs and feature request.
We suggest upgrading your store quickly to benefit from these bug fixes. Make sure to perform a full manual backup before, so you can roll back the upgrade if something goes wrong.
Reminder: the latest version of the 1-Click Upgrade module is v4.14.0, don’t forget to upgrade it.
Bug fixes and improvements
- Reverts the integration of Symfony kernel in the webservice dispatcher
- Update links to docs : docs.prestashop-project.org instead of doc.prestashop.com
- Fix translations installation broken by prefix
- Fix the category dropdown on the module catalog page
- Align checkboxes of multistore widget
- Fix php notices while loading subtotals
- Removed double escape for Tree Node template to fix an error in some BO legacy pages
- Fix the product grade not displayed in the list page
- Fix an error while adding product to cart in quantity check
- Remove duplicate shopping carts and make sure carts are linked
- Fix Entities Mapping error on debug mode
- Fix the padding left of the header of the stock page
- Fix an unclear alert with an invalid address on FO
- Fix product sorting on new product page
- Make the progress bar percentage visible on bulk actions on product page
- Fix scrollbar position in sidebar menu in BO for RTL version
- Fix customer grid data factory
- Add class on light display layout and remove padding top
- Fix default value for jQuery colorpicker
- Reduce the number of queries on one by page by 50 - 150
- Fix display of download button on credit slip page
- Improve CMS edit page footer
- Fix login when debug mode is activated and severity of logs is 2
Contributors to this patch version:
PrestaEdit, NeOMakinG, Progi1984, okom3pom, atomiix, mparvazi, rsoulard-prolaser, sowbiba, Hlavtox, eternoendless,vladikk007, saulaski, matks, PierreRambaud, lmeyer1, jolelievre, jf-viguier, nesrineabdmouleh
Since version 188.8.131.52 is a “patch” update to version 184.108.40.206, upgrading from any 1.7.8 version will be easy: features will work better, and modules & themes which worked fine on 1.7.8.x will work just as well with 220.127.116.11. Upgrades from a standard 1.7.x version should work just as well.