Release of PrestaShop 220.127.116.11
Maintenance version of the 1.7.8.x branch
PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 is now available. This maintenance release fixes 23 bugs and feature request.
We suggest upgrading your store quickly to benefit from these bug fixes. Make sure to perform a full manual backup before, so you can roll back the upgrade if something goes wrong.
Reminder: the latest version of the 1-Click Upgrade module is v4.14.0, don’t forget to upgrade it.
Bug fixes and improvements
- Reverts the integration of Symfony kernel in the webservice dispatcher
- Update links to docs : docs.prestashop-project.org instead of doc.prestashop.com
- Fix translations installation broken by prefix
- Fix the category dropdown on the module catalog page
- Align checkboxes of multistore widget
- Fix php notices while loading subtotals
- Removed double escape for Tree Node template to fix an error in some BO legacy pages
- Fix the product grade not displayed in the list page
- Fix an error while adding product to cart in quantity check
- Remove duplicate shopping carts and make sure carts are linked
- Fix Entities Mapping error on debug mode
- Fix the padding left of the header of the stock page
- Fix an unclear alert with an invalid address on FO
- Fix product sorting on new product page
- Make the progress bar percentage visible on bulk actions on product page
- Fix scrollbar position in sidebar menu in BO for RTL version
- Fix customer grid data factory
- Add class on light display layout and remove padding top
- Fix default value for jQuery colorpicker
- Reduce the number of queries on one by page by 50 - 150
- Fix display of download button on credit slip page
- Improve CMS edit page footer
- Fix login when debug mode is activated and severity of logs is 2
Contributors to this patch version:
PrestaEdit, NeOMakinG, Progi1984, okom3pom, atomiix, mparvazi, rsoulard-prolaser, sowbiba, Hlavtox, eternoendless,vladikk007, saulaski, matks, PierreRambaud, lmeyer1, jolelievre, jf-viguier, nesrineabdmouleh
Download PrestaShop 22.214.171.124 now!
Since version 126.96.36.199 is a “patch” update to version 188.8.131.52, upgrading from any 1.7.8 version will be easy: features will work better, and modules & themes which worked fine on 1.7.8.x will work just as well with 184.108.40.206. Upgrades from a standard 1.7.x version should work just as well.