PrestaShop Core Weekly - Week 1 of 2020
An inside look at the PrestaShop codebase
This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 30th of December 2019 to Sunday 5th of January 2020.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 22 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 40 issues have been closed, including 5 fixed issues on the core;
- 30 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 33 pull requests have been closed, including 22 merged pull requests
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #16807: Travis: update config for dpl v2. Thank you @mvorisek
- #17000: Merge 1.7.6.x into develop - 01/01/2020, by @matks
- #16946: Modified the string in success alert for attachements bulk deletion. Thank you @arouiadib
- #16941: Bad wording when installation check. Thank you @gavinkalika
- #17002: Correcting price alignment on RTL language. Thank you @NeOMakinG
- #16915: Fix multiple submit. Thank you @atomiix
- #16856: Show list bullets on product page and align it. Thank you @NeOMakinG
- #16966: Cover Category CommandHandlers and QueryHandlers by behat tests. Thank you @tdavidsonas88
- #17017: Functional tests - Update file bulk action delete message, by @boubkerbribri
- #17006: Functional tests - Fix supplier name and zip code, by @boubkerbribri
- #17003: Functional tests - Fix date format (mm/dd/yyyy). Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #16960: Functional Tests - Add prefix verification for delivery slip file. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #16959: Functional tests - Add new test : CRUD Seo Page, by @boubkerbribri
- #16923: Functional tests - Bulk delete backups, by @boubkerbribri
- #16922: Functional tests - Add Bulk actions for file tests. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #16905: Functional Tests - Add monitoring products test, by @boubkerbribri
- #16776: Cover Contact CommandHandlers and QueryHandlers by behat tests. Thank you @tdavidsonas88
- #16525: Behat tests for orders in the Back Office. Various Behat features created and scenarios added. Thank you @tdavidsonas88
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Changes in developer documentation
- #432: Create dedicated page for webservice access, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #429: Add more information on how to make wordings discoverable, by @eternoendless
- #424: Fix example controller name to be more coherent and usage of translator, by @matks
Core Weekly Generator tool
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @boubkerbribri, @nesrineabdmouleh, @NeOMakinG, @matks, @Quetzacoalt91, @tdavidsonas88, @arouiadib, @gavinkalika, @eternoendless, @atomiix, @mvorisek, @ttoine!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!