PrestaShop Core Weekly - Week 50 of 2017
An inside look at the PrestaShop codebase
This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 11th to Sunday 17th of December 2017.
Say hello to the 1.7.3 beta 1 version, available here and waiting for you to be tested! It is a first achievement towards a fully stabilized version, some features (like the RTL) are still under construction to be debugged. It is because we are still working on improving the 1.7.3 that we have decided to release a beta instead of a RC. Anyway, we would love to have your feedback on it, let us know on the Forge.
One last (great) information, the Crowdin community extends itself again last week, the Greenlandic project is now available for translation. Come and help us on it too!
Also, it is time for us to disclose the results of the survey submitted a month ago. We can’t wait learning about you people and drawing the right conclusions to head to a more pertinent devblog, useful for everybody who needs it. What a beautiful intention, right?
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v220.127.116.11)
- #8561: Make Symfony form management more robust, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8566: Use official Smarty lib, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #8583: Add help for upgrade file, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #8606: Fixed newsletter registration date doc. Thank you @c100k!
- #8489: Improved Product pages templates management, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8588: Add parameter to setMedia. Thank you @aw73!
- #8563: add FORCE INDEX to workaround https://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=88671, by @jocel1.
Code changes in the ‘1.7.2.x’ branch (for v18.104.22.168)
- #8564: Hide the password in the confirmation email. Thank you @azouz-jribi!
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @aw73, @azouz-jribi and @c100k!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!