PrestaShop Core Weekly - Week 41 of 2015
An inside look at PrestaShop's codebase
This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop core codebase during last week, from Monday 5th to Sunday 11th of October.
- In 4113, Core developer @gRoussac made it so that there is no confusion anymore between internal-team messages and messages sent to the customer.
- In 6837, @gRoussac corrected a wrong behavior with product image thumbnail during import.
- In 4164, Core contributor @prestamodule made it possible to have multiple exclusion filter values in the web service (eg.
- In 4176, Starter Theme developer @djfm made it so that Smarty automatically escapes HTML. Bye bye
- In 4181, @djfm added app-level events to keep the UI in sync.
Code changes in 1.6.1.x
Here are the merged pull-requests on the 1.6.1.x branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- 4079: Content hooked to ‘productListReviews’ is removed on dynamic list/grid update, by @gRoussac.
- 4131: Fix notice Undefined index: nb_products, by @gRoussac.
- 4137: Metas in maintenance mode, by @gRoussac.
- 4236: Fix bad redirection on cart when minimum amount for order, by @gRoussac.
- 4163: Remove old warning icon if no customer found when search one in create order. Thank you @prestamodule!
- 4113: Fix confusion about private messages in AdminCustomerThreads, by @gRoussac.
- 4117: Customer groups - remove enable status on customers, by @gRoussac.
- 4127: Delete thumb on product import, by @gRoussac.
- 4138: Fix exception on specific price amount import, by @gRoussac.
- 4141: Fix bad redirect when deleting shopping cart rule in customer details view, by @gRoussac.
- 4178: AdminCustomerController, one more string is now translatable, by @AlexEven.
- 4223: Show stock warning on products less than 0. Thank you @PhpMadman!
- 4159: Class: Address / Use getValue() instead of getRow() in isUsed() method. Thank you @prestamodule!
- 4160: Class: Customization / Use getValue() instead of getRow(). Thank you @prestamodule!
- 4162: Class: AdminController / Remove displayNoSmarty() method. Thank you @prestamodule!
- 4161: Class: Module / $live_edit declared but not used. Thank you @prestamodule!
- 4123: Fix notice Undefined index: host in classes/ConnectionsSource.php, by @gRoussac.
- 4169: Fix htmlentities in configuration files, by @julienbourdeau.
- 4196: Fix undefined var, by @gRoussac.
- 4225: Fix typo in getCMSContent, by @gRoussac.
- 4144: Could not edit a carrier, by @gRoussac.
- 4164: Manage multiple exclude filter values. Thank you @prestamodule!
- 4247: Translate install xml files to Swedish. Thank you @macroy (and translation contributor Extendus)!
Code changes in 184.108.40.206-develop
Now let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
Note that the Starter Theme repo (see next section) is entirely part of the PrestaShop 220.127.116.11 project.
- 4240: Increase customer name length, by @jnadaud.
- 4250: Lastname & firstname are now varchar(255) for customer. Thank you @vAugagneur!
- 4253: Include /classe/log/ and /modules/**/img/ folder in gitignore. Thank you @PrestanceDesign!
- 4252: Updated composer install command. Thank you @PhpMadman!
Code changes in Starter Theme
Finally, these are the merged pull-requests on the ‘feat/starter-theme’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- 4173: Checkout feature, by @djfm.
- 4174: Multiple and default carrier(s) in cart, by @maximebiloe.
- 4184: Improved Tests Documentation, by @djfm.
- 4176: Core : Smarty now automatically escapes HTML, by @djfm.
- 4181: Core : Added app level events to keep UI in sync, by @djfm.
- 4191: Move sub-cats up into the main
to keep semantic relationship. Thank you @inetbiz!
- 4198: Fixed JS Escaping, by @djfm.
- 4216: Add some nofilter for addresses, by @julienbourdeau.
- 4229: blockcontact replaces blockcontactinfos, by @djfm.
See all the PRs merged into the codebase since the last Core Weekly here.
Thank you to our contributors whose Pull Requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @inetbiz, @macroy, @PhpMadman, @PrestanceDesign, @prestamodule, and @vAugagneur. Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, read those:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!