The project’s live update was held for the seventh time this year and streamed live on July 19th, 2023.
The session’s agenda was as follows:
- 00:00 Beginning of the session: the introduction
- 01:51 Project news: PrestaShop Developer Conference
- 04:37 Project news: PrestaShop 8.1
- 14:39 Demo: enable WebP or Avif in PrestaShop 8.1
- 20:21 Demo: enable developer mode with cookie in PrestaShop 9.0
- 24:14 Demo: RectorPHP in PrestaShop 9.0
- 29:06 Demo: changes in the developer documentation
- 38:52 Q&A session
You can use the timestamps to jump directly to the parts you want to watch.
Below are links to projects mentioned during this live update:
- PrestaShop Developer Conference
- What’s new in PrestaShop 8.1?
- Multi-image format generation implementation in Classic theme
- Enable debug mode with cookie
- PR integrating RectorPHP in PrestaShop
- Developer documentation
- Office hours
Also, you can take a look at the slides presented during the demo here.
We are available for feedback about the project and the software. We also invite everyone to join us on Slack.
Next live update in September
We’re taking a break in August, but we’ll be back with the next live update in September. Stay tuned!