Release of PrestaShop 184.108.40.206
Maintenance version of the 1.7.8.x branch
PrestaShop 220.127.116.11 is now available. This maintenance release fixes 25 bugs and 1 security issue since the 18.104.22.168 release.
Note that this version introduces two backward-incompatible changes:
- The signature of
PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Translation\Storage\Extractor\LegacyModuleExtractor::__construct()has been modified to allow excluding directories from the scan (see the related Pull Request for details). This component is used by the Back Office’s translation interface.
- Themes based on Classic might need to be adapted following this change to fix the layout of the menu and search bar on tablet devices.
We suggest upgrading your store quickly to benefit from these bug fixes. Make sure to perform a full manual backup before, so you can roll back the upgrade if something goes wrong.
Reminder: the latest version of the 1-Click Upgrade module is v4.14.0, don’t forget to upgrade it.
- Adds responsiveness to manufacturer logo on product page
- Fix recalculate shipping when the carrier of an order is changed
- Fix the header search box oversized height for RTL languages
- Using display hooks in order view produces error
- Remove unnecessary scrollbar on customization fields on new order page
- Remove lazy load for logo on Front Office
- Replaces the new product flag in the product flags by new
- Fix listing classes when using facetedsearch
- Fix dropdown align on email theme page
- Fix width and height value for product image in listing template
- Remove header calculation and set toolbar to sticky
- Fix a bad alignment of label in the email theme page
- Fix the newsletter block overlap on customer reassurance block
- CI is broken on autoupgrade - PHPStan with 22.214.171.124
- Remove duplication of cache folders in letting Symfony handle kernel reboot for tests
- Fix untranslatable Tabs for shops upgraded to 126.96.36.199 (BC Break)
- Fix menu and searchbar on tablet on classic (BC Break)
- Allow vertical scroll on product images
- Fix product width on featuredproducts
- Allow all characters for Cart Rule & Order Cart Rule names
- Add an option to regenerate RTL file during the upgrade
- Excludes vendor, lib, tests directories when scanning modules’ directories to extract translation catalogue
- Fix color picker bug when multiple colorpickers are present
- Error with dynamical form rendering in 188.8.131.52
- Fix product width on featured products
Read the full changelog.
One security fix has been included in this patch version:
- Server Side Twig Template Injection security advisory
Contributors to this patch version:
Boubker Bribri, Daniel Hlavacek, Franck Lefèvre, Hibatallah Aouadni, Ibrahima Sow, Igor Stępień, Jonathan Lelievre, Louis Authie, M. Parvazi, Marcin Sz, Mathieu Ferment, Matthieu Rolland, okom3pom, Pablo Borowicz, Pierre Rambaud, Sharak, Thomas Baccelli, Valentin Szczupak, Web Helpers Pau
Download PrestaShop 184.108.40.206 now!
Since version 220.127.116.11 is a “patch” update to version 18.104.22.168, upgrading from any 1.7.8 version will be easy: features will work better, and modules & themes which worked fine on 1.7.8.x will work just as well with 22.214.171.124. Upgrades from a standard 1.7.x version should work just as well.