Release of PrestaShop 188.8.131.52
Maintenance version of the 1.7.8.x branch
PrestaShop 184.108.40.206 is now available. This maintenance release fixes 44 regressions reported since the initial 220.127.116.11 release.
We suggest upgrading your shop quickly in order to benefit from these fixes. Of course, don’t forget to backup before.
Back office regressions
- Stock page - If a product attribute contains a comma, it is not displayed
- Dashboard page - Selecting a date range doesn’t work and causes a jquery error
- Modules page - Cannot install any module when the employee language is spanish
- Performance page - Cannot change the settings in a single store context
- Customer view page - The pagination of the voucher block is not working
- SQL Manager page - SQL query return exception
- Invoices page - Longer buttons overflow their container on lower resolutions
- Localization Page - There is no confirmation modal when changing the default currency
- View supplier page - Unexpected error
- View customer page - Incorrect display of the address block
- Add/edit tax rule page - The state and the postal code fields are not aligned
- Add/edit category page - The browser is unable to show the error message on an hidden element
- Add/edit country page - The address format is badly displayed
- Add/edit customer group page - The “Category discount” part is misaligned
- Add/edit attribute and add/edit social title pages - The language dropdown is not well displayed when resizing the window
- Add/edit product page - When we try to delete all combinations, the warning modal is empty
- Edit supplier page - Unable to save “meta_keywords” field
- If using the multistore and while making a manual upgrade, a new line in ps_configuration is created for PS_VERSION_DB
- In the Credit slip, the Ecotax is displayed in the Tax details while it shouldn’t
- Order details page - While adding a discount, the modal is not well displayed
- Order details page - An exception is displayed when the status of the “merchandise return” is deleted
- Order details page - The errors while deleting a product are not displayed
- Order details page - Debug mode enabled - an exception is displayed when ordering a deleted product with a file customization
- Orders - Cannot extend the order grid query from a module
- Buttons are not well displayed - part 1
- Buttons are not well displayed - part 2
- Buttons are not well displayed - part 3
- Floating button over some elements on migrated pages preventing to save form
Front office regressions
- Problem when adding images with different ratio
- After upgrade, theme must be updated to be able to pay into the final step
- Simple anchors don’t work on CMS page
- The add to cart button is not working when clicking on the cart icon
- Product disabled - An exception is displayed when changing combination or increasing/decreasing a quantity
- Product comment structured data AggregateRating isn’t working
- Shopping cart page - An exception is displayed when a product added to the cart is transformed from simple product to a product with combinations
- Product structured data JSON-LD problem when price is not displayed
- An exception is displayed when a product added to the cart is transformed from simple product to a product with combinations
- The product-flags are displayed in the same row with no space
- There is an horizontal scrollbar on the homepage under 991px and the carousel overflows the content
- The search button in the header is not responsive on mobile
- Featured product not well displayed with responsive
Contributors to this patch version, from both the Core team and the community at large:
Alexandre BRU, Boubker Bribri, Daniel Hlavacek, Franck Lefèvre, Hibatallah Aouadni, Ibrahima Sow, Igor Stępień, Jonathan Lelievre, Khouloud BELGUITH, Krystian Podemski, M. Parvazi, Marwa Chelly, Matthieu Rolland, Nesrine Abdmouleh, Pierre Rambaud, PululuK, Sébastien Alfaiate, Simone, Stéphane Decisy, Thomas Baccelli, Valentin Szczupak, Yohann Tilotti
Thank you !
Download PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 now!
To report upgrade problems or bugs in PrestaShop, please create a new issue here.
If you have questions or need help, do not hesitate to take a look at our community platforms or support plans.
Since version 22.214.171.124 is a “patch” update to version 1.7.8, upgrading from 126.96.36.199 version will be easy: features will work better, and modules & themes which worked fine on 1.7.8.x will work just as well with 188.8.131.52. Upgrades from a standard 1.7.x version should work just as well.