PrestaShop Core Weekly - Week 43 of 2019
An inside look at the PrestaShop codebase
This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 21st to Sunday 27th of October 2019.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 80 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 62 issues have been closed, including 11 fixed issues on the core;
- 55 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 56 pull requests have been closed, including 33 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #16111: Checked that ShippingCostTax values are not null before being formatted, by @Progi1984
- #16041: remove google plus from login footer google plus is dead. Thank you @mohamedaitbella
- #15448: Replaced Tools::displayPrice deprecated in favor of Locale::formatPrice(), by @Progi1984
- #16051: Merge of bug fixes from 1.7.6.x branch to develop, by @matks
- #16090: Implement new Order View header. Thank you @sarjon
- #16089: Fixed “Invalid parameter: ’’ cannot be interpreted as a number”, by @Progi1984
- #16071: Fixed “Call to a member function formatPrice() on null”, by @Progi1984
- #16060: Minor improvements for Orders list. Thank you @sarjon
- #16055: Update Greek tax rates, by @LouiseBonnard
- #16020: Update Turkish currency sign, by @LouiseBonnard
- #15995: BO create order part-3. Implement vouchers managing. Thank you @zuk3975
- #15511: Make sure the key used for translation is case sensitive., by @jocel1
- #14682: Preview extension for Grids. Thank you @sarjon
- #16114: Add missing placeholder in the Private Note textarea. Thank you @atomiix
- #16085: Fixed “Attempted to call an undefined method named ‘formatPrice’ of class ‘PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Localization\CLDR\Locale’”, by @Progi1984
- #15987: Check if customized product image exists before trying to delete it. Thank you @jf-viguier
- #16018: Sanity Tests - Refacto of all tests , by @boubkerbribri
- #16005: Tests - Adding env file for docker , by @boubkerbribri
- #15988: Functional Tests - Add tests for categories. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #15980: Linkchecker update, by @SimonGrn
Code changes in the ‘1.7.6.x’ branch (for 188.8.131.52)
- #16047: Handle multistore customers sharing in customers listing at group level, by @matks
- #16036: Add redirect routes on security annotation of Category pages, by @jolelievre
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Core Weekly Generator
- #13: Generated graph, by @PierreRambaud
- #12: Graph data, by @PierreRambaud
- #11: Fixed not exit for pull requersts, by @PierreRambaud
- #10: Fix variable name, by @PierreRambaud
- #9: Fix variables names, by @PierreRambaud
- #7: Update community reports, by @PierreRambaud
Changes in developer documentation
- #388: Fix typo. Thank you @davidglezz
Architecture Decision Records repository
- #6: Use of autowiring, by @eternoendless
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @atomiix, @Progi1984, @sarjon, @Progi1984, @Progi1984, @PierreRambaud, @Progi1984, @nenes25, @davidglezz, @sarjon, @LouiseBonnard, @matks, @matks, @mohamedaitbella, @PierreRambaud, @marionf, @jolelievre, @PierreRambaud, @PierreRambaud, @PierreRambaud, @LouiseBonnard, @boubkerbribri, @boubkerbribri, @PierreRambaud, @zuk3975, @nesrineabdmouleh, @jf-viguier, @SimonGrn, @eternoendless, @jocel1, @Progi1984, @sarjon, @camlafit!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!