PrestaShop Core Weekly - Week 32 of 2018
An inside look at the PrestaShop codebase
This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 6th to Sunday 12th of August 2018.
Hello dear PrestaShop enthusiasts!
In the middle of August a lot of people are off for Summer holidays, doing something else than coding: it means less code reviews and less pull requests. However if you look carefully, you will see that the current work is now focused on 1.7.5. Some good news: the Google Sitemap module is coming back!.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v188.8.131.52)
- #9244: Fixed Apache Optimization. Thank you @Pedrock
- #9404: Add gsitemap, by @eternoendless
- #9424: Issues templates, by @PierreRambaud
- #8690: Improved performance of Product List page, by @mickaelandrieu
- #9397: Update style of forms on new pages, by @eternoendless
- #9399: Fix ajax in 500 in product page, by @PierreRambaud
- #9410: Improve grid search and reset buttons. Thank you @sarjon
- #9417: FO: override CustomerAddressForm->submit method more easily. Thank you @azisyus
- #9429: Add formatted field file_size_formatted in attachments, by @jolelievre
- #9412: Avoid composer authentication issues, by @mickaelandrieu
- #9409: Symfony requirements file now compatible with PHP 7.2, by @mickaelandrieu
- #9411: Indian Localization improved . Thank you @adhavalboy
- #9425: Fix step name retrieved in the installer, by @rGaillard
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Faceted navigation block
- #36: Fixed order in implode. Thank you @sadlyblue
PrestaShop on Docker
- #133: Add PrestaShop 184.108.40.206, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #24: Truncate the attribute table also. Thank you @sadlyblue
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @adhavalboy, @azisyus, @paeddl, @Pedrock, @sarjon, @sadlyblue!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!