PrestaShop Core Weekly - Week 24 of 2018
An inside look at the PrestaShop codebase
This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 11th of June to Sunday 17th of June 2018.
Dear Community members, did you already try the 1.7.4 beta? Well, you should! You can find all details about how to download it, development status, and of course, install it and test it. Just read this complete 1.7.4 beta article on the devblog.
Then feel free to give your feedback: via the comments of the article, a ticket on the forge or a pull request on GitHub.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v18.104.22.168)
- #9182: Merge 1.7.4.x in develop, by @PierreRambaud
- #9190: Fixed DataConfigurationInterface PHPDoc, by @mickaelandrieu
Code changes in the ‘1.7.4.x’ branch (for v22.214.171.124)
- #9173: Registered all namespaces in ModuleTemplateLoader class, by @mickaelandrieu
- #9175: Missing requirement message, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #9181: Use CustomerPreferencesFormHandler to handle specific tabs toggling for B2B mode, by @matks
- #9183: restore missing translation keys, by @tomlev
- #9189: Hide disabled level 3 tabs in the BO, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #9177: Update scripts on 1.7.4.x. Thank you @hadrich-hatem
Code changes in the ‘1.6.1.x’ branch (for v126.96.36.199O)
- #8724: PHP 7.2 compat - Fix fatal error. Thank you @enumag
- #8821: FIX PHP 7.1 compat in WebserviceOutputBuilder. Thank you @axometeam
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @axometeam, @enumag, @hadrich-hatem!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!