PrestaShop 220.127.116.11 is now available. This maintenance release fixes 19 regressions reported since the 18.104.22.168.
We suggest upgrading your shop quickly in order to benefit from these fixes. Of course, don’t forget to backup before.
- Add new order page - Gift message cannot be removed
- View order page - An exception is displayed when we add a discount with space in the name
- Missing menu icon on mobile in dashboard page
- Order message with the same title is not displayed in the “order_message” list
- Orders list - The tracking URL is NOK in the preview order
- Wrong price in the document list for the delivery slip in the admin order page
- View order page - The order carrier ID is invalid
- Error when making a delete sql request
- Wrong escape in ps_1771_update_customer_note()
- Order page - An error is displayed when changing the addresses for the second time
- Order page - Ajax issue - The Discount Block is not automatically updated when updating or adding a product
- In module configuration pages, the “Activate module for this shop context” checkbox does not work
- Orders page - missing DNI number in some countries when the DNI is not required
- Order page - when adding a product which has an ecotax to an old order, the base price is NOK
- With Safari when creating a catalog price rule the wrong brand is selected
- View order page - Customized product cannot be added to multi-invoice
Contributors to this patch version, from both the Core team and the community at large:
Progi1984, boubkerbribri, PierreRambaud, SD1982, dali-rajab, atomiix, IcarusSosie and NeOMakinG
For any upgrades problems or PrestaShop’s bugs, please create a new issue here.
If you have questions or need help, do not hesitate to take a look at our community platforms or support plans.
Since version 22.214.171.124 is a “patch” update to version 1.7.7, upgrading from any 1.7.7 version will be easy: features will work better, and modules & themes which worked fine on 1.7.7.x will work just as well with 126.96.36.199. Upgrades from a standard 1.7.x version should work just as well.