PrestaShop 220.127.116.11 is now available. This maintenance release fixes 10 bugs reported on previous 1.7.7 versions, as well as one security issue.
We suggest upgrading your shop quickly in order to benefit from these changes. Of course, don’t forget to make a backup before.
Reminder: the 1-Click Upgrade module’s latest version is v4.12.0, don’t forget to upgrade it before using it.
Below are listed some main regressions we fixed in this version:
- When adding a payment method with an only space an exception is displayed
- When open a cart rule with a free gift, and this product is not enabled in the store context, it throws an exception
- When try to update the quantity of the customized product for the second time, the updated product’s quantity is not OK
- The Identification number (“DNI”) is not displayed in Address block
- When we add a payment to Order view page with invalid payment an Unclear error is displayed
- On “add new order” for a product with a “Deny out of stock order” behavior, it is possible to add more product than available (only by editing quantity)
- Having two order states with the same name makes status name disappear in order list after order validation
- When we add a product with a color combination to the cart, in the shopping cart page & in the shopping cart-modal, this product is not well displayed
- Fix errors when viewing an order in BackOffice when the language of the order no longer exists
- Products are not centered correctly in the home container
Read the full changelog here.
One security fix have been included in this patch version:
- Possible XSS injection through DataColumn Grid class (security advisory)
Contributors to this patch version, from both the Core team and the community at large:
Boubker Bribri, Franck Lefèvre, Mathieu Ferment, Nesrine Abdmouleh, Pablo Borowicz, Pierre Rambaud, Thomas Baccelli, Valentin Szczupak
For any upgrades problems or PrestaShop’s bugs, please create a new issue here.
If you have questions or need help, do not hesitate to take a look at our community platforms or support plans.
Since version 18.104.22.168 is a “patch” update to version 1.7.7, upgrading from any 1.7.7 version will be easy: features will work better, and modules & themes which worked fine on 1.7.7.x will work just as well with 22.214.171.124. Upgrades from a standard 1.7.x version should work just as well.