After a few weeks dedicated to fixing upgrades problems, regressions and security issues found on the previous 1.7.7 versions, PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 is finally available!
This patch release fixes 21 regressions reported on version 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 and 2 security issues.
We suggest upgrading your shop quickly in order to benefit from these changes. Of course, don’t forget to make a backup before.
Reminder: the 1-Click Upgrade module’s latest version is v4.12.0, don’t forget to upgrade it before using it.
Below are listed some main regressions we fixed in this version:
- When upgrading from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206, modules crashes the FO
- When upgrading from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 some DB’s columns are missing
- ItemList is incorrect for products blocks of carousels and product list
- A search with Alias composed with two words doesn’t show any results
- I cannot delete a product when debug mode is enabled
- The display of the cart rule on FO with free gift + percentage cart rule is incorrect
- The Shipping price not instantly updated on the Order page
- The VAT number is missing in order page
- I cannot search a product when a shop from different Group is selected on create a the Add new order page
- Symfony ContextErrorException Error 500 when debug enabled
- The refresh button is not working on details modal of carts on the customer page
- The gift block is not updated when changing the Address for a discount on the countrie on the Add new Order page
- An error is displayed in the console when adding a voucher
- Reference number of product is incorrect in Shopping Carts
- Searching and viewing shopping carts in the back office produces an “unexpected error” screen
- Installation Error in Persian (Farsi) Language
- Customer Group Discounts are not showned on Your voucher page in the front-office
Read the full changelog here
2 security fixes have been included in this patch version:
- CSV Injection via CSV export (security advisory)
- Improper session management for soft logout (security advisory)
Contributors to this patch version, from both the Core team and the community at large:
Ali Shareei, Boubker Bribri, Franck Lefèvre, Ibrahima Sow, Krystian Podemski, Mathieu Ferment, Nesrine Abdmouleh, Pierre Rambaud, Simon Garny, Thomas Baccelli and Valentin Szczupak
A special version co-released by our maintainer Pululu Kinanga (@Pululuk) from l’Agence123 and the PrestaShop team. They helped us to deliver this patch version. This is a new step towards the independence of the open-source project.
For any upgrades problems or PrestaShop’s bugs, please create a new issue here.
If you have questions or need help, do not hesitate to take a look at our community platforms or support plans.
Since version 22.214.171.124 is a “patch” update to version 1.7.7, upgrading from any 1.7.7 version will be easy: features will work better, and modules & themes which worked fine on 1.7.7.x will work just as well with 126.96.36.199. Upgrades from a standard 1.7.x version should work just as well.