This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the week 52, from Monday 24th to Sunday 30th of December 2018.
As you will see the week 52 was calm regarding merged pull requests, most of the team being in vacation after a very active year. But now, it’s time to start to contribute again.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 40 new issues have been created in the project repositories
- 29 issues have been closed, including 3 fixed issues on the core
- 193 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories
- 96 pull requests have been closed, including 11 merged pull requests
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v22.214.171.124)
- #11907: issue #11906 Solution. Thank you @PeeyushAgrawalWebkul
- #11919: use env variable for admin dir with default value. Thank you @spolischook
- #11938: Make customer’s product customization information reachable in WebServices, by @eternoendless
Code changes in the ‘1.7.5.x’ branch (for v126.96.36.199
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Cash on delivery
- #17: Single quote. Thank you @MathiasReker
- #18: Lossless compression. Thank you @MathiasReker
- #19: Trailing comma in multiline array. Thank you @MathiasReker
Changes in Documentation
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!