This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 16th to Sunday 22th of December 2019.
Happy holidays! Pablo Borowicz, PrestaShop’s lead developer, published the third part of his series about the architecture of the PrestaShop open source project as a present for you ;) . We hope you will like it!
As you can guess, activity on prestashop has slowed down in this holiday season and is expected to resume back to normal after the 1st of January. If you have submitted pull requests in the last few days, do not be alarmed if you have not received an answer yet, it will come a bit later :) .
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 54 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 41 issues have been closed, including 4 fixed issues on the core;
- 38 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 27 pull requests have been closed, including 24 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #16821: Add empty states for Catalog > Files and Orders > Credit slips pages, by @matks
- #16815: Unhide new migrated Catalog > Files Symfony page, by @matks
- #16307: Cast employeeId to int in the bulk update employee command. Thank you @atomiix
- #16884: Functional Tests - Test credit slip options. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #16882: Functional Tests - Generate credit slip by date. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #16881: Functional tests - Fix tests ‘CRUD customer’ and ‘CRUD Category’, by @boubkerbribri
- #16875: Functional Tests - Delete Category from monitoring page, by @boubkerbribri
- #16861: Functional test : Activate Employees bulk actions test, by @boubkerbribri
- #16848: Functional tests - add test Create DB Backup, by @boubkerbribri
- #16831: Functional Tests - Create, check and filter credit slips. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #16801: Functional tests - add test create and delete link widget, by @boubkerbribri
- #16791: Functional Tests - Test some options in the invoice file. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #16775: Functional Tests - Enable/Disable current year in the invoice file name. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #16772: Functional Tests - Test prefix in the invoice file name. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #16757: Covers multiple CommandHandlers and QueryHandlers by behat tests. Thank you @tdavidsonas88
- #16756: Functional tests - Add test Create unofficial currency, by @boubkerbribri
- #16712: Add unit test for profile ID test. Thank you @gavinkalika
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Changes in developer documentation
Live demo devices
- #11: Hide start now with pre installed modules, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #10: Use HTTPS protocol when reaching shops, by @Quetzacoalt91
Internal Docker images
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @nesrineabdmouleh, @boubkerbribri, @Quetzacoalt91, @LouiseBonnard, @matks, @tdavidsonas88, @gavinkalika, @matthieu-rolland, @atomiix!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!