This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 17th to Sunday 23rd of September 2018.
Dear developers, in case you missed it, 1.7.5 code freeze was last week. An alpha version has been built and is currently being tested internally. A public beta will be released soon, please stay tuned and be prepared to test it on your server.
A new kanban has been created on PrestaShop’s GitHub repository, dedicated to the Symfony migration. Whether you are just interested to follow the migration, or you want to pick up a task and help, information is now easy to find.
New modules versions:
A quick update about GitHub issues
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v184.108.40.206)
- #9281: Allow overriding of every part of Grid templates. Thank you @sarjon
- #10376: Update HTML purifier. Thank you @Mreker
- #10464: Undeclared property in the PaymentModule class. Thank you @Seleda
- #8237: Fixed bug in AdminGroupsController when adding ModulesRestrictions to group in multishop configuration. Thank you @christianverardi
- #9287: Separate module action buttons, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #10234: Migration of Shop parameters -> Traffic & Seo -> Seo & urls page. Thank you @tomas862
- #10382: Bug when advanced stock management is enabled in Product Shipping page. Thank you @lozal2244
- #10414: Link modules routes, position column and extension, GridPositionUpdater, by @jolelievre
- #10422: Add stock location through ps_stock_available table, by @matks
- #10435: Removed onclick from URL column in BO Shop URLs. Thank you @alu-
- #10440: Change categories in Module Manager, by @PierreRambaud
- #10448: Fatal error while adding tags. Thank you @Mreker
- #10485: Minor migrated Webservice improvements. Thank you @sarjon
- #10529: Implement empty states aka Showcase blocks. Thank you @CaptainYouz
- #10569: Update Grid definition Ids. Thank you @sarjon
- #10571: Fix broken service definition. Thank you @sarjon
- #10229: Mobile Menu: improve UX/UI of the mobile menu. Thank you @CaptainYouz
- #10428: Fixes issue #10417 incorrect argument order. Thank you @benwallis
- #10484: Fix: classic theme footer block design #10483. Thank you @rdy4ever*
- #9107: Edit demo product and check info. Thank you @hadrich-hatem
- #9119: Create attribute. Thank you @hadrich-hatem
- #9419: Adding Increase and Decrease quantity of products using the arrow …, by @fouratachour
- #9423: Create Order with account, by @fouratachour
- #10572: Update Full tests, by @fatmaBouchekoua
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
- #42: Fix compatibility issues with PHP 7.2 & PS 1.7.5, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #43: Deploying v3.0.1 of ps_legalcompliance, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #5: Fix module name in fr translation, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #6: Removing sentence about the zip format, by @Adrienaddons
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @alu-, @benwallis, @CaptainYouz, @hadrich-hatem, @lozal2244, @Mreker, @rdy4ever, @sarjon, @Seleda, @tomas862!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!