This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the previous week, from Monday 13th to Sunday 19th of June 2016.
Want to help things go faster? There are several ways:
- Test the Beta version (or better, test the current development version, straight from GitHub);
- Report issues on the Forge (or confirm issues that are already listed - use the search engine!);
- Fix issues by submitting a pull request (or confirm that a submitted pull request does indeed fix the presented issue);
- Help improve the 1.7 tech documentation (both for themes and modules), with issues and pull requests.
You can find an up-to-date thread about the 1.7 development in the forum.
The 1.7 Project FAQ is always available here: http://build.prestashop.com/news/prestashop-1-7-faq/.
Do you live near Paris? Do you want to come test-drive the design of PS 1.7? Let us know!
Code changes in branch develop (for version 18.104.22.168)
Let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- 5728: Update NL country names in installer. Thank you @firstred!
- 5729: Update NL menu tabs. Thank you @firstred!
Front office (including the default theme, named “Classic”, based upon the Starter Theme)
- 5274: Use per shop product visibiliy. Thank you @venditdevs!
- 5606: Enable download of larger files. Thank you @jguix!
- 5727: Localize date format in customer registration form. Thank you @unlocomqx!
- 5736: Add translation domains for front controllers, by @alexeven.
- 5741: Add selected_delivery_option in payment step, by @julienbourdeau.
- 5743: Update address form when changing country, by @maximebiloe.
- 5753: Added domain for module overrides in Classic, by @julienbourdeau.
- 5756: Optional final checkout summary before payment, by @paeddl.
- 5763: Handle RTL in Classic, by @maximebiloe.
- 5251: Sort attribute combination in Product admin page, by @cocoweb94.
- 5460: Allow slash character in phone numbers. Thank you @gwarnants!
- 5626: Add new hook to add order actions in Back Office, on an order view. Thank you @prestamodule!
- 5732: Fixed uncaught type error, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 5734: Synced final product price in pricing with combinations, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 5735: Fix unexpected loading on modules page, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 5737: Fix display of the listing filters on the toolbar, by @rgaillard.
- 5742: Do not limit div height for module failure details, by @quetzacoalt91.
- 5748: Synced prices between basics and combinations tabs, by @mickaelandrieu..
- 5750: Add translation domains for modules messages, by @alexeven.
- 5754: Add translations on module manager & module page, by @quetzacoalt91.
- 5348: Added filter_key and havingFilter to array date_add. Thank you @studiokiwik!
- 5412: Fix warning when duplicating products. Thank you @mcdado!
- 5414: Added template name in error when no template found for module. Thank you @prestamodule!
- 5692: Fix error log path. Thank ou @fojtcz!
- 5695: Remove a method introduce in PrestaShop 1.5 dev but not used. Thank you @prestamodule!
- 5715: Enable Doctrine cache in prod, avoid extra memcached calls, by @jocel1.
- 5722: Remove PrestaShop Translator Adapter and use Symfony default one, by @julienbourdeau.
- 5740: Introduce Symfony translator getter for modules, by @alexeven.
- 5745: Do not set the dump function if it exists, by @shine-neko.
- 5751: Clean translations domains, by @shine-neko.
- 5761: Fix comments and whitespace. Thank you @mcdado!
- 5733: Set absolute path instead of relative for tests, by @quetzacoalt91.
- 5747: Travis: Test Twig and Yaml file syntax, by @julienbourdeau.
- 5767: Small improvements for Selenium tests. Thank you @kpodemski!
See all the PRs merged into the codebase since the last Core Weekly here.
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @fojtcz, @gwarnants, @jguix, @kpodemski, @mcdado, @prestamodule, @studiokiwik, @unlocomqx, and @venditdevs! Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!