This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 17th to Sunday 23rd of April 2017.
While we expect v18.104.22.168 to be released next month, work continues on v22.214.171.124 (mostly the stock management feature) and v1.6 (126.96.36.199 should be released soon).
Thank you for contributing with reports and pull requests!
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for 188.8.131.52)
Now let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- #7792: Remove all bourbon deprecations, by @maximebiloe.
- #7791: Fix missing smarty escape variable. Thank you @dariusakafest!
- #7784: Complete category tooltip in Product Page, by @vincentbz.
- #7796: Fix address form Ajax refresh, by @maximebiloe.
- #7681: Improve readability on Classic theme, by @maximebiloe.
Thank you to @dariusakafest, whose pull request was merged since the last Core Weekly Report!
Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!