This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 29th of January to Sunday 04th of February 2018.
… and it is here! Version 220.127.116.11 has arrived, standing ovation! We know you’ve been waiting quite some time for it, thanks for your patience. It contains more than twenty bug fixes, see the list here. Note that the 1.6 won’t be maintained after October 2018.
Also, the PrestaShop’s developer documentation is now online - it just needs to be completed! All the technical aspects of PrestaShop will be gathered here so that theme, module or core developers can use it whenever they need.
One more word. Last week was translation focused, first with the interview of Roberto Calisto, who has been a great help on the Crowdin Portuguese project, then with the monthly report. It throws very flattering light on the work accomplished so far because it is pure progress and involvement for now. How proud we are to gather such a community around!
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v18.104.22.168)
- #8674: Rename old paths of cache and logs for SF 3, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #8698: CLDR Data layers, by @littlebigdev.
- #8709: CO: OrderDetailsController should use Tools::getRemoteAddr() function instead of instead of $_SERVER[‘REMOTE_ADDR’]. Thank you @infiniweb!
- #8718: Renamed locale and currency data objects (no more use of “bag”), by @littlebigdev.
- #8604: Migration of page Shop Parameters > General > Maintenance, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #8613: [-] BO : Fixes AdminController’s processDeleteImage() redirect after URL. Thank you @gonssal!
- #8672: Move submit button to the right in sf forms, by @quetzacoalt91.
Code changes in the ‘1.7.3.x’ branch (for v22.214.171.124)
- #8713: String to translate for 1.7.3, by @toutantic.
- #8719: Fix missing CLDR supplemental directory. Thank you @alegout!
Code changes in the ‘1.6.1.x’ branch (for v126.96.36.199)
- #8536: Fixed for duplication of product which has both combinations and specific prices. Thank you @matrixino!
- #8682: Fix error 500, result of built-in function in write context. Thank you @vschoener!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!