This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 20th to Sunday 26th of September 2021.
Have you tested the first Release Candidate of PrestaShop 220.127.116.11? Now is the best time to download and test this RC version as a test store! The later a problem is identified, the more time it takes to be fixed, and this delays the final release.
In the meantime, you might want to have a look at (and join?) these interesting discussions:
- Issue 25975: what should we do with the Front-Office theme for PrestaShop 8.0.0 ?
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 46 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 33 issues have been closed, including 19 fixed issues on the core;
- 63 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 65 pull requests have been closed, including 48 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #25954: Update modules list in composer.json, by @PierreRambaud
- #25940: Update to node 14 and correctly use mounted directories in docker-compose, by @PierreRambaud
- #25908: Fix wrong PrestaShopBundle templates directory, by @atomiix
- #25964: Make admin directory folder name longer, by @matks
- #25935: Search products association query, by @jolelievre
- #25899: Correct some typescript ignore and external libraries, by @NeOMakinG
- #25858: Fix warning on the Customer Threads page, by @kpodemski
- #25115: Use AsyncToggleColumnExtension for Customers list, by @matks
- #24667: Implement EditProductSpecificPriceCommand. Thank you @zuk3975
Code changes in the ‘1.7.8.x’ branch
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
User documentation landing page
- #132: chore(deps-dev): bump sass from 1.42.0 to 1.42.1. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #130: chore(deps-dev): bump sass from 1.41.1 to 1.42.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #129: chore(deps-dev): bump babel-jest from 27.2.0 to 27.2.1. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #128: fix(deps): bump core-js from 3.17.3 to 3.18.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #21: Fix links in the README file, by @PierreRambaud
- #20: Synchronise master to develop branch, by @PierreRambaud
Customer reassurance block module
- #273: Bump style-loader from 3.2.1 to 3.3.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #272: Bump css-loader from 6.2.0 to 6.3.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
Auto Upgrade module
- #411: Display the current PHP version. Thank you @okom3pom
- #410: Update E2E tests to run on 18.104.22.168, by @boubkerbribri
- #409: Move to 8.0.0 and add security page sql, by @PierreRambaud
- #400: Added support of Twig 3, by @Progi1984
Links list module
Changes in developer documentation sources
Faceted search module
- #512: Bump @babel/cli from 7.15.4 to 7.15.7. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #511: Bump css-loader from 6.2.0 to 6.3.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #506: Fix price column size. Thank you @Hlavtox
Changes in developer documentation site
- #38: Fix banner configuration input. Thank you @Hlavtox
- #37: Fetch banner image size. Thank you @Oksydan
Cash on delivery module
Dashboard Products module
Email Alerts module
- #89: Fix sending out of stock alerts for products being deleted. Thank you @Hlavtox
- #86: Improved compatibility with GDPR module and little refacto, by @kpodemski
Product Comments module
Prestashop UI Kit
- #167: Fix overflowing buttons. Thank you @Hlavtox
- #163: Improvement: Updates focus state for buttons. Thank you @amaury-hanser
Featured products module
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @marionf, @dependabot[bot], @boubkerbribri, @matks, @Progi1984, @PierreRambaud, @okom3pom, @NeOMakinG, @atomiix, @jolelievre, @SherloxTV, @Hlavtox, @matthieu-rolland, @kpodemski, @Oksydan, @unlocomqx, @sowbiba, @Seb33300, @amaury-hanser, @zuk3975, @davidglezz!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!