This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 13th to Sunday 19th of September 2021.
It seems this week is off to a great start.
The first Release Candidate of PrestaShop 220.127.116.11 has finally been delivered yesterday, after multiple weeks spent carefully strengthening and stabilizing it.
This Release Candidate is open for testing for two weeks. On October 5th, if no critical or major regression has been reported, PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 will be delivered as a stable version. Just in the middle of Hacktoberfest 2021…
Please help us test this build to make sure this release is a success!
Furthermore, PrestaShop 22.214.171.124 has been released. Don’t forget to update as this patch version fixes one major regression.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 36 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 35 issues have been closed, including 9 fixed issues on the core;
- 65 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 63 pull requests have been closed, including 54 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #25847: Update cssjanus 1.2 to 2.1, stop relying on PrestaShop fork, by @matks
- #25844: Deprecate fields.php usage, by @matks
- #25611: Introduce new Symfony ArrayFinder to replace Shudrum ArrayFinder, by @matks
- #25692: In BO > Orders: Fix disabled add voucher button, by @Progi1984
- #25342: Introduce a first v1 for Category modal (new product page). Thank you @zuk3975
Code changes in the ‘1.7.8.x’ branch
- #25898: Fixed selector in computePriceTaxIncluded, by @Progi1984
- #25875: Apply PR #25690 to 126.96.36.199-build, by @matthieu-rolland
- #25874: Apply PR #25833 into 188.8.131.52-build, by @matthieu-rolland
- #25741: Some buttons should not be allowed to wrap. Thank you @Hlavtox
- #25704: Fixed error on View Order when contains a customized product which has been deleted, by @Progi1984
- #25690: Fix config values not properly fetched in multistore context, by @matthieu-rolland
- #25523: Fixed empty translation for OrderReturn, by @Progi1984
- #25497: Removed ecotax in invoice/orderslip PDF if ecotax is disabled, by @Progi1984
- #25556: Fix product list layout on responsive on classic theme, by @NeOMakinG
- #25524: Fixed comma in conditional variable for JSON-LD, by @Progi1984
- #25388: FrontOffice : Use formatted ecotax price, by @Progi1984
Code changes in the ‘1.7.7.x’ branch
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Customer reassurance block module
- #271: Bump webpack from 5.52.1 to 5.53.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #270: Bump @simonwep/pickr from 1.8.1 to 1.8.2. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #269: Bump webpack from 5.52.0 to 5.52.1. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #268: Bump mini-css-extract-plugin from 2.2.2 to 2.3.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
Faceted search module
- #510: Bump webpack from 5.52.1 to 5.53.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #509: Bump mockery/mockery from 1.3.4 to 1.3.5. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #508: Bump webpack from 5.52.0 to 5.52.1. Built by @dependabot[bot]
User documentation landing page
- #127: chore(deps-dev): bump sass from 1.41.0 to 1.41.1. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #126: chore(deps-dev): bump prettier from 2.4.0 to 2.4.1. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #125: chore(deps-dev): bump sass from 1.40.0 to 1.41.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #124: chore(deps-dev): bump babel-jest from 27.1.1 to 27.2.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #123: chore(deps-dev): bump sass from 1.39.2 to 1.40.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
Changes in developer documentation sources
- #1150: Webservice lib : fix wrong autoload file path 8.x. Thank you @SebSept
- #1149: Webservice lib : fix wrong autoload file path 1.7.x. Thank you @SebSept
- #1146: Update pr-branch-labeler to use pull_request_target, by @matks
- #1144: Use ffittschen/pr-branch-labeler (1.7.x), by @matks
- #1143: Use ffittschen/pr-branch-labeler to automatically add labels 1.7.x and 8.x, by @matks
Auto Upgrade module
- #408: Fix CLI upgrade, by @atomiix
- #407: Add test branch to screenshot name, by @boubkerbribri
- #406: Add second parameter for fopen in Tools14::copy, by @sowbiba
- #405: Bump axios from 0.21.1 to 0.21.2 in /tests/e2e. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #404: Run E2E tests on master , by @boubkerbribri
- #403: Add master branch to the nightly, by @atomiix
- #399: Wrong upgrade scripts path for PHP executions, by @PierreRambaud
PrestaShop PHP Informations Tool
Quality Assurance module
Product Comments module
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @dependabot[bot], @SebSept, @atomiix, @Progi1984, @matks, @sowbiba, @boubkerbribri, @matthieu-rolland, @kpodemski, @jf-viguier, @PierreRambaud, @Hlavtox, @NeOMakinG, @zuk3975, @sylwit!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!