This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 20th to Sunday 26th of June 2022.
The ongoing work on security for PrestaShop software continues. A new security issue was reported and fixed on the module Blockwishlist.
This issue is fixed in the latest version 2.1.1.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 36 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 33 issues have been closed, including 8 fixed issues on the core;
- 68 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 50 pull requests have been closed, including 41 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #28736: Confirmation modal before disabling non native module, by @Progi1984
- #28718: Fix carriers with same names don’t show in Shipping > Preferences. Thank you @jf-viguier
- #28699: Tax Rules Groups > Grid : Confirm Modal & Common Search, by @Progi1984
- #28352: Light product list. Thank you @zuk3975
- #28343: Fix confusion about how is translated “Reorder”. Thank you @SLRkingRing
- #28639: [FO]: Blank message from customer end must not be allow from order detail page . Thank you @Amit-Kumar-Tiwari-Webkul
Shop::getBaseURLuse secure mode by default. Thank you @jf-viguier
- #27643: Improve mail order message. Thank you @Prestaplugins
Code changes in the ‘8.0.x’ branch
- #28788: Fix carrier Exeption with free shipping. Thank you @okom3pom
- #28751: Combination bulk actions progress modal. Thank you @zuk3975
- #28749: Add Pagination for specific price list in product page. Thank you @zuk3975
- #28800: Functional tests - Add some fixes to ‘FO > Password reminder’ test. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
PrestaShop contributors website
- #81: Bump shell-quote from 1.7.2 to 1.7.3. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #80: Bump jsdom from 16.4.0 to 16.7.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
master, by @Progi1984
integration. Thank you @okom3pom
Wishlist block module
- #178: Release 2.1.1, by @atomiix
- #177: Bump version to 2.1.1, by @atomiix
- #176: Bump got from 11.8.2 to 11.8.5. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #175: Module is configurable. Thank you @okom3pom
Core Weekly Generator tool
Buy button lite module
Contextual Help API
- #134: Bump guzzlehttp/guzzle from 6.5.7 to 6.5.8. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #131: Add branch 8.0.x and clean old ones, by @atomiix
- #325: Clean helpers, add programmable media queries. Thank you @SharakPL
- #317: Improve button UI with icon. Thank you @mparvazi
- #316: Fix aggregateRating schema on product page. Thank you @rodriciru
- #264: Cleanup TS files, simplify and export every functions to window, by @NeOMakinG
Customer reassurance block module
Faceted search module
- #670: Bump eslint from 8.17.0 to 8.18.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #669: Bump @babel/node from 7.17.10 to 7.18.5. Built by @dependabot[bot]
Suppliers list module
Changes in developer documentation sources
The PrestaShop open source project
Auto Upgrade module
- #489: Add 8.0.0 feature flag update sql queries, by @matthieu-rolland
- #465: Upgrade process will not stop due to existing hooks. Thank you @Prestaworks
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @dependabot[bot], @atomiix, @okom3pom, @SharakPL, @jolelievre, @nesrineabdmouleh, @Progi1984, @kpodemski, @zuk3975, @jf-viguier, @mparvazi, @rodriciru, @matks, @matthieu-rolland, @Amit-Kumar-Tiwari-Webkul, @NeOMakinG, @SLRkingRing, @Prestaworks, @Prestaplugins!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!