This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 6th to Sunday 12th of June 2022.
It’s done! PrestaShop version 8.0 feature freeze happened last week on the 9th of June. You can read this post to learn about the details while the maintainers team processes the last items to update following the freeze.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 39 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 24 issues have been closed, including 6 fixed issues on the core;
- 49 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 39 pull requests have been closed, including 26 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #28724: Add new default password for docker image, by @boubkerbribri
is_numericfor ID Value Objects, by @Progi1984
- #28624: Bump phpstan/phpstan from 1.5.4 to 1.7.4, by @Progi1984
- #28127: Implement a new password policy based on zxcvbn, by @PierreRambaud
- #28668: Add recommended length counters to SEO fields in CMS Pages Add/Edit and SEO Add/Edit URLs, by @Progi1984
- #28654: Add default fallback if no customer name, by @atomiix
- #28592: Remove id from entity search input templates, by @jolelievre
- #28694: Functional tests - Fix customer faker password. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #28691: Functional tests - Add test to Import csv file to Brand pagination test . Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #28690: Fix YAML lint on GH workflow files, by @matks
- #28641: Functional tests - Add new test ‘Preview order’. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
Code changes in the ‘1.7.8.x’ branch
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Contextual Help API
Cash on delivery module
Customer reassurance block module
Faceted search module
- #315: Improve blockcart modal. Thank you @mparvazi
- #314: Add keyboard events for quantity input. Thank you @mparvazi
Links list module
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @boubkerbribri, @dependabot[bot], @jolelievre, @atomiix, @nesrineabdmouleh, @matks, @Matt75, @mparvazi, @Progi1984, @PierreRambaud!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!