This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 23rd to Sunday 29th of May 2022.
We will be able to explain more about this in the next session of the public PrestaShop demo that will happen this week on Wednesday at 4pm CET.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 33 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 24 issues have been closed, including 3 fixed issues on the core;
- 62 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 47 pull requests have been closed, including 40 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #28559: Micro performance optimizations in Order class, by @kpodemski
- #28547: Remove use of Tools::stripslashes, by @kpodemski
- #28545: Remove deprecated in Cart model. Thank you @PrestaEdit
- #28402: PHP 8.1 compatibility, by @atomiix
- #26572: Add a button for disabling all non native-in modules in Performance page, by @Progi1984
- #28584: Product list bulk delete and duplicate actions. Thank you @zuk3975
- #28577: Combination list form inside product form, and combinations available labels, by @jolelievre
- #28561: Toggle “show price” and “delivery times” inputs visibility. Thank you @zuk3975
- #28558: Add fixed quantity update to bulk combination edition. Thank you @zuk3975
- #28533: Introduce SetDefaultCombinationCommand. Thank you @zuk3975
- #26004: Migrating product list part 2. Thank you @JevgenijVisockij
- #27755: Move registration logic to new controller. Thank you @Hlavtox
- #27187: Set country from browser language if option is set in customer address. Thank you @Amoifr
- #27952: Adding the PATCH method to the REST API (webservices) + API cache management FIX. Thank you @nsorosac
- #28575: Fix UI tests by selecting country on FO, by @boubkerbribri
- #28527: Functional Tests - Add test ‘Choose address’ in create order page. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
- #302: img responsive on modal shopingcart. Thank you @rodriciru
- #294: Improve quickview modal. Thank you @mparvazi
- #293: TypeScript types improvements, by @NeOMakinG
- #292: Add customization modal for product line. Thank you @mparvazi
- #288: Improve useQuantityInput and fix minor bug. Thank you @mparvazi
- #285: No Carousel on no image product. Thank you @rodriciru
Docker internal images
Customer reassurance block module
- #406: Bump @babel/eslint-parser from 7.17.0 to 7.18.2. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #405: Bump eslint from 8.15.0 to 8.16.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #38: Bump stylelint from 14.8.3 to 14.8.5. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #35: Bump stylelint from 14.8.2 to 14.8.3. Built by @dependabot[bot]
Faceted search module
- #665: Bump @babel/eslint-parser from 7.17.0 to 7.18.2. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #664: Bump @babel/preset-env from 7.18.0 to 7.18.2. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #663: Bump @babel/core from 7.18.0 to 7.18.2. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #662: Bump eslint from 8.15.0 to 8.16.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
Wishlist block module
The PrestaShop open source project
Architecture Decision Records repository
Changes in developer documentation sources
- #1375: Explain what files does what in form themes, by @matks
- #1371: Update Faceted search doc, by @matks
Distribution API client
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @rodriciru, @Quetzacoalt91, @dependabot[bot], @jolelievre, @mparvazi, @zuk3975, @NeOMakinG, @boubkerbribri, @kpodemski, @PrestaEdit, @nesrineabdmouleh, @matks, @tegbessou, @atomiix, @nsorosac, @Hlavtox, @Saimis777, @Amoifr, @Progi1984, @JevgenijVisockij!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!