This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 9th to Sunday 15th of May 2022.
PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 has been released yesterday.
We suggest upgrading your store quickly to benefit from the bug fixes of this patch version. As usual, make sure to perform a full manual backup before, so you can roll back the upgrade if something goes wrong.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 38 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 31 issues have been closed, including 6 fixed issues on the core;
- 39 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 44 pull requests have been closed, including 32 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
#28459: Combination bulk action. Handle new bulk choices: select all select all in page. Thank you @zuk3975
- #28451: New product price display and product summary, by @jolelievre
- #28447: Use toolbar buttons array index as class when missing, by @sowbiba
- #28407: Combination list edit mode, by @jolelievre
- #28277: Fix bugs for RTL languages by SCSS in BO. Thank you @mparvazi
- #28140: Fix the sorting mechanism on the Stock page. Thank you @marsaldev
- #27353: Refacto combination suppliers, by @jolelievre
- #27308: Restore needed removed row in customer view, by @NeOMakinG
- #28493: Fix nightly 13/05/2022 - Fix failed Orders tests. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #28464: Fix nightly 11/05/2022 - Fix tests in ‘Catalog > Stock’ page. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #28456: Functional tests - Add ‘data-role’ attribute to ‘header-desc’ selectors. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #28309: Functional tests - Refacto ‘Update order status’. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Changes in developer documentation sources
- #1377: Addresses webservice spelling fix. Thank you @leemyongpakvn
#1376: Add missing
Column Typesdocs. Thank you @LouisAUTHIE
- #1370: Add missing word. Thank you @leemyongpakvn
- #1366: Remove redundant word. Thank you @leemyongpakvn
- #1364: Module error with namespace Foo\Repository. Thank you @leemyongpakvn
Customer reassurance block module
- #399: Bump webpack from 5.72.0 to 5.72.1. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #398: Bump eslint from 8.14.0 to 8.15.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
Faceted search module
- #656: Bump webpack from 5.72.0 to 5.72.1. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #655: Bump eslint from 8.14.0 to 8.15.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #276: Improve Customization form. Thank you @mparvazi
- #275: Improve Order Confirmation page display. Thank you @mparvazi
- #272: Fix a11y for Desktop Menu. Thank you @mparvazi
- #271: Improved scss files structure. Thank you @Oksydan
- #261: Quickview improvements, by @NeOMakinG
The PrestaShop open source project
- #96: Add Hlavtox as scoped maintainer in the project organization, by @matks
- #79: Add Committer role to the project, by @matks
Auto Upgrade module
Email Alerts module
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @nesrineabdmouleh, @leemyongpakvn, @LouisAUTHIE, @zuk3975, @dependabot[bot], @mparvazi, @jolelievre, @matks, @sowbiba, @Oksydan, @NeOMakinG, @lmeyer1, @marsaldev, @idnovate, @rickygzz!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!