This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 27th of April to Sunday 03rd of May 2020.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 95 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 53 issues have been closed, including 13 fixed issues on the core;
- 58 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 55 pull requests have been closed, including 46 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #18736: Address State field drop down is ordered by ID, instead of State Name. Thank you @PululuK
- #18531: Remove irrelevant die() and throw exception instead, by @matks
- #18757: [BO] Fix bug on type=’color’ in renderOption. Thank you @ramtin2025
- #18184: Rework help-box making it reusable and more maintenable by regrouping markups, by @NeOMakinG
- #17818: Suggest to have at least 2 payment methods, by @matks
Code changes in the ‘1.7.7.x’ branch
- #18851: Build assets for Beta, by @jolelievre
- #18845: Add tag controller.service_arguments to PrestaShop controllers, by @matks
- #18201: Optimize the 1.7.7 translation catalog, by @matthieu-rolland
- #18812: Fix invoices refresh when adding product in an order, by @atomiix
- #18580: In BO Product page, use ecotax excl. tax instead of tax incl., by @matks
- #17179: Fix free gift product in Order create page. Thank you @zuk3975
- #18922: Functional tests - Delete not working test, by @boubkerbribri
- #18878: Functional tests - Change selectors for international pages, by @boubkerbribri
- #18873: Functional tests - Change selectors for customers pages, by @boubkerbribri
- #18870: Functional tests - Change selectors for customer services pages, by @boubkerbribri
- #18866: Functional tests - Fix adding customer to voucher, by @boubkerbribri
- #18862: Functional tests - Change selectors for shop parameters pages, by @boubkerbribri
- #18849: Functional tests - Change selectors for catalog pages, by @boubkerbribri
- #18843: Functional tests - Create edit view voucher in customer information page. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #18840: Functional tests - Change selectors for advanced params pages, by @boubkerbribri
- #18832: Functional tests - Change selectors orders pages, by @boubkerbribri
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Changes in developer documentation
- #523: Initial form value improvement. Thank you @jf-viguier
- #520: Replace http with https for README urls, by @matks
- #518: Add note on strict typing, by @eternoendless
- #517: Replace gitter with Slack, by @matks
- #515: Webservers. Thank you @djodjo3
- #514: Fix typo. Thank you @aunhappy
- #506: Updating scale section. Thank you @djodjo3
- #501: Update core changes for 1.7.7, by @eternoendless
The PrestaShop open source project
- #108: Create multistores specials cases specs, by @marionf
- #104: Create specs to setup multistore, by @marionf
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @jf-viguier, @boubkerbribri, @matks, @eternoendless, @PierreRambaud, @Progi1984, @jolelievre, @ttoine, @djodjo3, @nesrineabdmouleh, @sowbiba, @aunhappy, @atomiix, @NeOMakinG, @ramtin2025, @PululuK, @dosbiner, @shaffe-fr, @marionf, @matthieu-rolland, @zuk3975, @Quetzacoalt91!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!