This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 21th to Sunday 27th of February 2022.
Reminder: the next session of public demonstration from the maintainers team will be streamed live on Wednesday, March 2, 2022, at 4 pm CET.
During the session, we will announce the result of the poll that decided the name of the new theme !
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 31 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 28 issues have been closed, including 12 fixed issues on the core;
- 48 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 38 pull requests have been closed, including 34 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #27797: Removed old constants (for removed directories), by @Progi1984
#27754: Removed dead code about
vatnumberModule, by @Progi1984
- #27751: Removed dead code about Aviary in FileManager, by @Progi1984
- #27719: Product multi shop stock, by @jolelievre
- #27710: Removed dead code relative to Addons, by @Progi1984
- #27697: In Import Page, allow all languages (active and inactive), by @Progi1984
- #27525: Multistore - International > Taxes > Taxes - Add checkboxes #19373. Thank you @okom3pom
- #27481: Product page v2 accessible in menu, by @jolelievre
- #27288: Remove AdminAttributeGeneratorController & Use about (unused) table attribute_impact, by @Progi1984
- #27792: Functional Tests - Refacto search customer test. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #27685: Add 410 gone redirect type test. Thank you @okom3pom
- #27636: Add more pre-conditions and post-conditions on separatly tests. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
Code changes in the ‘1.7.8.x’ branch
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Changes in developer documentation sources
limitmethod signature.. Thank you @PululuK
- #1305: The list of Smarty variables deserve a title. Thank you @jf-viguier
- #1304: Remove the root note, the file could be everywhere inside the module. Thank you @PrestaEdit
- #1303: Fix path to .eslintrc.js file. Thank you @PrestaEdit
- #1277: Fix hook actionPresentCart parameter indentation, by @matks
Faceted search module
- #626: Bump @babel/cli from 7.17.3 to 7.17.6. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #625: Bump shelljs from 0.8.4 to 0.8.5. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #624: Bump mocha from 9.2.0 to 9.2.1. Built by @dependabot[bot]
New Front-office theme
The PrestaShop open source project
- #76: Add information about build branches in release guide, by @eternoendless
- #74: Add project organization and roles, by @eternoendless
Auto Upgrade module
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @Progi1984, @nesrineabdmouleh, @PululuK, @jf-viguier, @PrestaEdit, @dependabot[bot], @NeOMakinG, @jolelievre, @sowbiba, @saulaski, @mparvazi, @okom3pom, @tups, @matks, @eternoendless!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!