This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the previous two weeks, from Monday 25thth of July to Sunday 7th of August 2016.
We released Beta 3 of PrestaShop 1.7 last week! Have a go at it, will ya? :)
Want to help things go faster? There are several ways:
- Test the Beta version (or better, test the current development version, straight from GitHub).
- Report issues on the Forge (or confirm issues that are already listed - use the search engine!).
- Fix issues by submitting a pull request (or confirm that a submitted pull request does indeed fix the presented issue).
- Help improve the 1.7 tech documentation (both for themes and modules), with issues and pull requests.
You can find an up-to-date thread about the 1.7 development in the forum.
The 1.7 Project FAQ is always available here: http://build.prestashop.com/news/prestashop-1-7-faq/.
Code changes in branch develop (for version 22.214.171.124)
Let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
Front office (including the default theme, named “Classic”, based upon the Starter Theme)
- 5718: Refacto GuestTrackingController, by @julienbourdeau.
- 5897: Fixed multiples issues on Cart and product pages, by @ishcherbakov.
- 5908: Fixed “print out” link display condition. Thank you @antho-girard!
- 5914: render a 404 template if no products found, by @ishcherbakov.
- 5921: Fix core.js and core.js.map, by @maximebiloe.
- 5925: Fix top menu layout, by @ishcherbakov.
- 5930: Display unit price according to tax config, by @julienbourdeau.
- 5938: Do not escape urls, by @julienbourdeau.
- 5939: Product layout, by @ishcherbakov.
- 5945: Added Bigger border on summary, by @paeddl.
- 5947: id for each link to make individual styles possible, by @paeddl.
- 5954: Remove RSCSS body classes, by @julienbourdeau.
- 5134: Delete unused old images. Thank you @martinfojtik!
- 5841: Allow accessories having | in the name. Thank you @masoko!
- 5865: Multiple integration bugfixes, by @nihco2.
- 5868: Asynchronous loading of product combinations, by @maximebiloe.
- 5881: Improved design on module page, by @quetzacoalt91.
- 5902: Fix “Export to SQL Manager” buttons. Thank you @antho-girard!
- 5903: Old product tpls are not needed anymore, by @maximebiloe.
- 5906: Fix access when adding attribute value. Thank you @antho-girard!
- 5910: Fix undefined method into combinations form, by @maximebiloe.
- 5911: Do not display new products in the BO listing until they are saved, by @jocel1.
- 5913: Add modal for Addons logout on module page, by @quetzacoalt91.
- 5918: Set translated product names when empty, by @quetzacoalt91.
- 5919: Fill empty friendly URL on product save, by @quetzacoalt91.
- 5920: Disable bulk action while combinations are loading, by @maximebiloe.
- 5923: Switch error messages to new translation system, by @alexeven.
- 5926: Fixed order status bulk update. Thank you @antho-girard!
- 5927: Avoid JS error outside of product page, by @quetzacoalt91.
- 5928: Add constraint for forbidden characters in product name. Thank you @antho-girard!
- 5931: Replaced text input by select input for page name in Meta page. Thank you @antho-girard!
- 5932: Fixed page suppression in AdminMeta. Thank you @antho-girard!
- 5933: Add translation domains to controllers, by @alexeven.
- 5940: Add translation domains to controllers, by @alexeven.
- 5941: Display ‘install’ on paid module when present on disk, by @quetzacoalt91.
- 5948: Completed webpack build for new theme, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 5951: Fixed popup when previewing on Product page, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 5235: Link carriers to payment methods. Thank you @firstred!
- 5327: Added shop association to CMS category. Thank you @connemb!
- 5700: Warn you if you forgot composer update, by @julienbourdeau.
- 5899: Fallback on xml for unknown locale, by @julienbourdeau.
- 5905: Introduced new Client API for addons, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 5909: Upgrade an uploaded module when already installed, by @quetzacoalt91.
- 5915: Move to new 1.7 modules and remove the old 1.6 ones, by @maximebiloe.
- 5929: All modules actions use POST method, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 5934: Remove PHP 5.5 tests on travis, by @julienbourdeau.
- 5942: Refactored all routes to follow best practices, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 5943: change visibility of installControllers() method. Thank you @prestamodule!
- 5946: Removed the dumped XML container, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 5953: Re-add lost API call for module download from the marketplace, by @quetzacoalt91.
- 5821: Properly migrate old 1.6 settings during composer install / update & upgrade script, by @jocel1.
- 5907: Accept a specific port in doctrine configuration, by @mickaelandrieu.
See all the PRs merged into the codebase since the last Core Weekly here.
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @antho-girard, @connemb, @firstred, @martinfojtik, @masoko, and @prestamodule!
Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!